We were approached by a college in the University of Oxford to provide a solution for a new build project that would allow them to use a seminar room for teaching and the student film club.
For projection we decided to use the Epson EH-TW9000. This projector produces a very nice image suitable for both presentation and cinema use. The projector was ideal for this situation as presentations would take place with the lights on, other home cinema projectors generally have a lower ANSI Lumen value which would have made presentations difficult to read.
The audio and vision is powered by an Onkyo TX-NR616 AV Receiver driving a Dali 5.1 surround sound speaker setup.
All Cabling was installed at the first fix stage, along with the projector bracket as the wood panelling was built around all of the cabling. The electric projector screen was also installed during first fix as this was to be hidden in a shadow gap created by the wood panelling
- Project installed on budget and on time
- Cabling tested and terminated
- Supply and Configuration of Onkyo TX-NR616 with 5.1 Dali Speaker package
- Supply of Toshiba bluray player
- Supply and installation of Epson EH-TW9000 Home Cinema Projector
- Supply and installation of 2 Meter wide electric Projection screen
- liaising extensively with Main Contractor and other contractors on-site
- Total cost of our products and services: £9k inc VAT